TSL MRP Round 11
Bupa Tasmanian State League – Round 11
1. Jordan Cousens (North Launceston) was reported for head-butting Michael Woods (North Hobart)
This matter has been referred directly to the Independent Tribunal due to insufficient evidence. The hearing will be held on Wednesday 13th June at 6:00pm.
2. North Launceston & North Hobart players were referred for engaging in a melee
No further action will be taken.
3. Heath Thompson (Tigers) was referred for rough conduct against Jaye Bowden (Glenorchy)
No further action will be taken. The Match Review Panel determined that a 50m penalty paid on the day was the correct outcome.
4. Tyler Carter (Tigers) was reported for making insulting comments towards an umpire
The Match Review Panel has offered Player Carter a low-level reprimand. Player Carter has received a low-level reprimand in the past 12 months, increasing his base sanction. Player Carter has been offered a base sanction of two matches, reduced to one match with an early guilty plea.
Player Carter has rejected the offer. This matter will now be heard by the Independent Tribunal on Wednesday 13th June at 6:30pm.
Wrest Point TSL W – Round 7
5. Sarah Skinner (Glenorchy) was referred for a dangerous tackle against Bianca White (Launceston)
The Match Review Panel determined the tackle was careless, with medium impact to the head. Player Skinner has been offered a base sanction of two matches, reduced to one match with an early guilty plea.
Player Skinner has accepted a one match suspension.